Cremona Violins have been rated among the top in the industry for their standards, solid carved violins and reasonable prices. The violins are perfect for amateurs as well as professionals. Each of the Violins is crafted from the very best materials with by talented and skilled luthiers.
The Cremona Premier Student Violins are so made specifically to fulfill the needs and requirements of beginners or advancing students. The SV-175 is a new and improvised violin which is designed specifically for this purpose. The body is carved out of solid maple and spruce and is engineered as per specifications approved by the M.E.N.C.
Each of the Instruments now as a part of the upgrade includes a brown look which makes it appear to look spectacular. Not only does it look good, the Cremona Premier SV-175 sounds as good too. Each of these exquisite outfits are accompanied with the TL-133 Travelite oblong case with built-in hygrometer, and an LB-15 J. La Salle octagonal bow made with Brazil wood with ebony frog and original horsehair which is unbleached.
- The Spruce Top is solid and is hand carved.
- Back, Sides, Neck and Scroll are made out of hand carved solid maple
- Inlaid purfling
- Upgraded to Translucent warm brown finish
- Ebony fingerboard and fittings
- VP-61 alloy tailpiece with (4) built-in fine tuners
- LB-15 octagonal bow made with Brazil wood and with original white horsehair which is unbleached.
- 3 star bridge VP-203 Cremona
- New TL-33 Travelite durable and light in weight rectangular case with an in built hygrometer.